Wednesday 22 October 2014

Writing ESO 2

WRITING: An internet profile

About me:
Hi, I'm Isaac and I'm 13 years old. I'm from Banyoles, a little city in Catalonia. I think that I'm intelligent and fast running. I've got brown eyes and brown stright hair.

Likes and dislikes:
I like a lot of things, for example the videogames like Pro Evolution Soccer, The Sims 4 and FIFA 15. I like playing tennis and football. I like some popular youtubers like AuronPlay and HolaSoyGerman. I hate Real Madrid, I'm a very big fan of FC Barcelona. I hate a lot of Spanish politicians, because they haven't shame and they're thieves.

My time and my money:
I spend a lot of time at school and doing homework. But I like playing computer games and playing tennis. I train for five hours a week. I prefer saving my money.

Requests:
I like meeting boys of my class, but I don't mind their nationality, only that I prefer that they speak my language so I can understand them.




WRITING: About my friend

My friend's name is Sergi and he's thirteen years old. He is a very friendly and an emphatic person. He plays tennis every week and he goes to skiing in winter. He doesn't like shopping. He spends a lot of time on YouTube and he uploads gameplays. He spends a lot of money in computer games.
He wants to meet boys and girls and he speaks Catalan, Spanish, English and French. He's very interested in Minecraft and program websites.



WRITING: Describe your ideal home

Here we are in my ideal home. It's in Banyoles, it's very big and very modern. The house has got about eight rooms for all the family and for the guests.

At the moment, my mum is in the sofa, dad is in the garden and my sisters are in their bedrooms.

My favourite room is my bedroom. It's got a comfortable bed, a destkop with a computer and some cupboards and wardrobes I love that house because it's very big and modern. And it has got a very big garden with a pool.



Writing about my weekend

Hi Sergi,

I went to Girona with my family on Saturday. It was really exciting!

I left home at about 13:00. I arrived there at about 13:30. First we went shopping on Decathlon and at Media Markt. At Media Markt, there were a lot of amazing televisions and computers, but we didn't buy any of them. Then we had lunch in a restaurant. The food was very tasty. In the afternoon, we went to the cinema to watch a film. When the film finished, we returned back home in the evening.

I had a great day with my family! It was funny and exciting.

See you soon,
Isaac



Writing about a story about a rescue

The rescue happened while we were at the beach in Roses playing football last August. It was really exciting!

I was playing football with my family when the shooted to strong. The ball went to the sea and the wind took it. My father started swimming trying to catch the ball. It was windy so it wasn't easy to catch it. I was watching from sand. I was very nervous!


Finally, my father could catch the ball, but he return very tired. We were all very happy because we thought that he could not catch the ball.





Writing about a report about a survey

SURVEY

Yes
No
How many people do sport once a week minnimum?
10
2
How many people has got PlayStation, xBox or Wii?
11
1
How many people have mobile phone?
9
3
How many people have killed a person?
0
12
How many peolple likes football?
6
6


Most of the people in the class has got a video console (PlayStation, Xbox or Wii). So we can see that we are very flawed playing the video consoles.
Nobody has killed a person, so we are a very peaceful class without violence.
Most of the people in the class do sport, so we are active and athleitc. And it's very important.
More than half class have got a mobile phone. I think it's important to have one since 12.
Only half of the people in the class like football. I love FC Barcelona so I like football.



No comments:

Post a Comment