Thursday 6 February 2014

Oral



My observation


1. Presentation:
Did the powerpoint help your presentation? No, it didn't help me.
Did you show the photos to the audience? No, I didn't do.

2.Body languade:
Did you look at the audience most of the time? I looked at the camera a lot and I turned my head sideways.
Did you stap to separate the different parts of your speech? I think more or less, yes.
Did you smile and do gestures to hold the attention of the audience? No, I didn't 

3.Structure:
Did you introduce yourself and the topic? Yes, I did.
Did you organize your ideas before start? Yes, I did organize my ideas.
Did you use discourse markers? Yes, I think some yes.
Did you finish properly? Yes, I did finish properly.

4. Content:
Was the information too long/short? I think yes.
Did you introduce interesting information for the audience? I wish yes but I think not.

5. Language:
Are there any important grammar mistakes? I think not.
Did you use sentence linkers? I think not
Did you use new vocabulary from the dictionary? I think not but it is posible.
Did you use fillers? Yes, I did.

6. Pronounciation:
Did you know how to pronounce all the words? Yes, I knew.
Did you check the dictionary, a classmate or your teacher? No, I think it wasn't necessary.
Did you speak calm and slowly? Yes, I spoken in calm but maybe fast.
Did you change your tone or you used the same monotone? I used the same monotone.
Did you speed in a fluid continum or with breaks and interruptions? I spoke in a fluid continuum.

7. Self-evaluation:
What mark did you get? I put 9 because I spoken fluid and continuum, without interruptions and with a correct tone. I used a correct vocabulary too but I moved my head much to sideways.



My day

Hi! My name's Isaac and this is my day. I usually get up at 8 o'clock, I get dressed and I have breakfast usually cereal and milk. At 8:40 I go to school by bike with my friends. At 9 o'clock lessons start. At 11:00 o'clock I play football with my friends on the playground. At 14:00 I have lunch at home. In the afternoon lessons start at 3 o'clock and finishes at 5 o'clock. Then I go home, I have a snack and I do my homework. I have a shower at about 21:00 and I go to bed at about 23:00 o'clock.


My week

On Mondays, on Wednesdays and on Fridays I go to tennis lessons. I train for 5 hours a week. On Tuesdays I go to English lessons for 1 hour. On Wednesdays and on Fridays I get up later than Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. On Thursdays, I haven't got any activity after school.



My weekend

On Saturdays and Sundays I get up later. On Saturdays I usually have a tennis match. Then I have lunch at 14:30. In the afternoon I do my homework. I have dinner at 21:30 and I go to bed at 00:30, but before I watch television. On Sundays I get up very late and then I have breakfast. I sometimes have got a tennis match too. In the afternoon I finish my homework, I have a shower and I have dinner about 21:00. I go to bed at about 23:00.


No comments:

Post a Comment